Thursday, April 28, 2011

02/12/11 - A continuation of my previous dream. This got... so screwed up. There is a reason why I stopped talking about it. Doubletake mentioned it in his posts later on. I... promise I'll touch back to this too. Before the End.

...turned the corner and saw the short guy - young boy? - standing way off in the field, back to me. I shouted at him, screamed something I can't remember. He didn't turn - walkedd into the bush and disappeared. I ran after him, but didn't get too far. something struck me - i felt like I was leaving something behind that i shouldn't. i shouldn't. I turned my back and ran back to the barn, panickig. when i got inside, it had all changed inside. it was wrong. the old place maybe? maybe... could be there. old place, old barn. yes, it was the old place. There was the rope swing there. we used to play on that as kids. i glanced around me,seeing where all the cow stalls used to be and the pony stalls on the other side. could hear the pigeons in the mow. chickens out back. none of that mattered. I ran down the barn. alwayhs searching. there was soemthing i was mising. something i needed to find. it felt so damn IMPORTANT.

but i woke up. I still hav e that feeling in my stomach that i;m overlooking something.

stupid dreams.

2 comments:

  1. It might be a good idea to look into Kay's solution for nightmares. I haven't been getting any dreams, but if I was, that's what I'd do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the crystals? Yeah, I should look into that. It's not really a nightmare though, so I'm not sure if it'll work. Worth a shot, right?

    ReplyDelete