Friday, September 23, 2011

This is Christian

Okay, here's a long shot, but... guys, I need help here. Seriously, there's something wrong with Michelle. I'm in WAY over my head here and I don't know who to turn to anymore. My friends can only keep her from hurting anyone else or herself for so long. We try to be gentle but she just... My God, it's like she's possessed. I'm not even kidding! There's a look in her eye and it's just... it sends a chill right through me. It's like... she doesn't recognize me. Like she doesn't recognize ANYTHING. We all went to SCHOOL together for the love of mutt and she just... she's just so... different. She... she killed that police officer at the station. I... I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't...

God, help her.

Someone help her, because I can't seem to get through to her. I've tried. I've tried... everything. I even sat with my arm around her shoulders - just trying to give some form of comfort...

The way she acted, you would think I'd been trying to... to...

...God, did someone...? I... I didn't even think about it before just now. She'd always had a personal space thing going but I never thought of why. That maybe she had... oh, God, no. Please, God, she's been through enough, hasn't she...? Please, don't let that be in her mind too...

Do... do any of you know? Is it buried in this blog somewhere? Please, has she mentioned ANYTHING to ANY of you that could help? I need to know what I'm dealing with here. I know... I know about the murderers... but I don't believe she did them. The police do. They told me they were going to help her if they found her. They told me THEY WOULD HELP!! NOT LOCK HER AWAY! NOT CHARGE HER WITH... with... any of this. She couldn't, but... she killed that officer...

God, I am so confused.

I read the last post on here. Like... I don't even know. Is this drugs or something? Can they do this to someone? All this is in her head. All of it. I got her RELEASED on BAIL for crying out loud! She's the one that pulled the knife and then there was just... so much blood... God, how could someone just take a life like that? She didn't even flinch. She didn't.....

Please help me help her. I only got onto her blog by sort of... tricking her... and I feel terrible about it. She screamed to use a computer. This is the second time. The first time I let her write that... thing. This time I took it. This time I'm grabbing what seems to be her lifeline as my last rope: You guys. This place. This blog.

It means a lot to her. Tell me you can help? Anyone?

Sincerely,
Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment